Automotive and Mobility Suppliers
For automotive and mobility suppliers, staying ahead of the competition requires an integrated approach to marketing communications. Our team recognizes that clients sometimes need specialized support beyond the realm of our experience.
To address the need for a comprehensive solution, Roop & Co. has formed a strategic alliance with Bianchi PR, a Detroit, Mich.-based public relations agency with 30+ years of deep expertise serving automotive and mobility tech suppliers.
This collaboration combines the synergistic power of Bianchi PR’s hyper-specialized B2B automotive public relations expertise with Roop & Co.’s broad portfolio of branding, content marketing and digital communications solutions in the B2B industrial and manufacturing spaces.
Synergistic Partnership Offers Full Suite of Services
By leveraging our partnership with Bianchi PR, you can tap into our comprehensive range of PR and integrated marketing communication services tailored to your specific needs to maximize brand visibility, enhance marketplace awareness and strengthen your company’s bottom line.
Tapping into our deep communications expertise, longtime media relationships and extensive industry knowledge, we can help you develop an integrated communications program that will deliver unmatched effectiveness to drive your business forward.
Our comprehensive suite of services include:
- PR Strategy: The success of your company’s PR program depends upon the skillful marriage of two key factors: a realistic, measurable strategy and seamless tactical execution. We will work with you to develop a strategic PR plan that helps to achieve your business goals.
- Media Relations: Nothing builds credibility with your key messages more than earning positive media coverage in trusted, third-party media outlets. Our team offers an extensive range of capabilities, including media training, press kits, news releases, media pitching, fact sheets, editorial roundtables, media demos, press conferences and more.
- Thought Leadership: A thought leadership program can help your company build a robust reputation as an industry expert and preferred partner. We will help you hone your key messaging and position your executives as industry leaders by sharing their big-picture insights through media interviews, speaking engagements, social media, blogs and industry events.
- Brand Strategy: Your brand is the story of your organization. We bring that story to life by helping you create a brand strategy that is synonymous with your mission and then carry it throughout all of your marketing vehicles. Our services range from key differentiators and messaging, to logo development and brand identity standards.
- Content Creation: At the heart of every great marketing strategy is even better content. We can help your business create a variety of compelling content and distribute it across hyper-targeted digital and traditional channels for maximum results. This includes marketing collateral, blogs, email campaigns, landing pages, video, social media and much more.
- Digital Marketing: With more digital technology at our fingertips than ever before, the way that your customers are interacting with your brand is rapidly changing. We can help you connect with your audiences through targeted digital campaigns, which can leverage the power of marketing automation, SEO, email marketing, digital advertising and data analytics.
- Video Production: A video strategy is a great way to build trust with your customers and convey information in an easily digestible way. Whether you’re in need of short- or long-form videos, our in-house video production and editing capabilities can help you produce video content ranging from product launches and demos, to CEO interviews and customer testimonials.
- Investor Relations: Regular, transparent communication with investors is vital to any public company’s success. Our team can help your organization tell its story in a way that drives long-term value for its key shareholders—from investor communications strategy and annual shareholder meetings, to investor presentations and annual/quarterly reports.
Credibility and Trust Through a Proven Track Record
Both agencies share a long history as members of the Public Relations Global Network (PRGN), a group of 50+ leading PR agencies worldwide that offer the “boots-on-the-ground” savvy of a local agency on an international scale. Through this strategic connection, the teams at Roop & Co. and Bianchi PR have successfully worked together on a number of key projects.
Our first collaboration dates back to 2015, when we joined forces to lead a PR campaign for the wildly successful launch of Domino’s DXP delivery vehicle. That initial project laid the foundation for what has become a robust, synergistic relationship between our two agencies.
“Jim Bianchi and his team at Bianchi PR are a highly complementary partner for the integrated communications work that we do,” said Brad Kostka, president of Roop & Co. “Not only does Bianchi PR have a wealth of expertise in the B2B automotive space, but we share the same strategic approach, Midwest work ethic and results-oriented determination.”
Delivering a Seamless, One-Stop-Shop Experience
We understand the importance of seamless collaboration and comprehensive support in the automotive and mobility tech supplier industries. Through our strategic alliance, Roop & Co. offers the option to bundle Bianchi PR’s services with their own for one-stop shopping.
This streamlined approach ensures a smooth integration of communication services, eliminating the hassle of managing multiple vendors. By working with a single point of contact for both agencies, you can reap the benefits of a unified strategy backed by a powerful team of experts.