Roop & Co., a strategic integrated communications agency in Northeast Ohio, seeks a skilled, dynamic and motivated professional with two+ years of experience (can include relevant internships) to join our growing team as a digital marketing specialist. He/she will develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels for our diverse range of business-to-business, business-to-consumer, professional service and non-profit clients.
Leading candidates will be well versed in digital advertising, SEO, website development, social media and analytics; demonstrate intellectual curiosity to learn new things; pay close attention to details; and display vibrant personalities that mesh well with our culture. Candidates will have a strong grasp of current digital marketing tools and strategies; be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution; and will work with our supporting teams and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains social media presence for the agency and its clients.
- Conducts social media audits to ensure best practices are being used.
- Helps to coordinate website development and ongoing maintenance.
- Analyzes digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization.
- Manages marketing automation platforms and campaigns.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Maintains digital dashboard of several different accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing (can include relevant internships)
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on major search engines
- Deep understanding of primary social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Proficient in market research and statistical analysis
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with website content management systems, preferably WordPress
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Medical insurance with HSA
- 401k eligibility
- Profit sharing
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
SUBMIT RESUME TO:
Brad Kostka, president of Roop & Co., firstname.lastname@example.org