In its first year as a member agency of the Public Relations Global Network (PRGN), Roopco took home a total of five awards and even swept an entire category in the PRGN 2021 Best Practice Awards during a virtual award ceremony on December 8. The agency racked up the third most awards among PRGN’s 50 international PR agencies.
Each year, the PRGN Best Practice Awards recognize the best of the best in PR on an international scale. This year, PRGN member agencies submitted close to 110 entries on client work, agency promotion and PR campaigns across a total of 22 categories.
Roopco took home awards for the following projects:
- Internal Communications: RPM Around the World newsletter, which aims to enhance RPM’s employee communications and disseminate important pandemic-related information to the company’s 15,500 employees worldwide
- Internal Communications: Video produced for the Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District (NEORSD) during the global pandemic to increase engagement and celebrate winners at its annual service awards recognition program
- Internal Communications: Eriez Global Link newsletter, which aims to convey the company’s newly centralized approach for employee communications and “One Eriez” global initiative across all its 13 international subsidiaries worldwide
- Crisis Management: Crisis communications plan and media kit developed for a community hospital in response to news that held the potential to cast the small-town hospital in a negative light
- Financial Communication: RPM 2020 annual report and interactive online report, which sought to communicate to its shareholders the continued progress of the company’s operational improvement program, “Building a Better World” initiative and response to the COVID-19 pandemic
“It’s great to be recognized in the PR industry by our peers, who truly know what good work is and what it takes to produce it. It’s especially rewarding to receive that recognition on a global scale,” said Brad Kostka, president of Roopco. “I am proud of my team’s hard work and look forward to the strategic, innovative and creative ideas we will bring our clients in 2022 that will propel their businesses forward.”
Roopco became a member of PRGN earlier this year, after acquiring founding agency member and local PR agency Stevens Strategic Communications.
PRGN is a global network of more than 50 public relations firms serving key markets worldwide. As leaders in their respective regions, PRGN member agencies offer the “boots-on-the-ground” savvy of a local PR agency on an international scale.