Want to jumpstart your career in B2B content marketing and strategic communications?
Roop & Co., a strategic integrated communications agency, is hiring a skilled, dynamic and motivated professional with 1-3 years of experience to join our growing team in an entry-level role as an assistant account executive. This role will provide communications support for our broad range of B2B, corporate, professional service and non-profit clients. In addition, this person will act as the primary office manager by providing administrative support.
Candidates will be a detail-oriented self-starter who is eager to learn new technologies, is skilled in digital marketing, possesses strong writing and editing skills, and is technologically savvy.
• Support execution of client communications campaigns
• Drive digital marketing activities for Roop & Co. and its clients, such as digital ads, SEO, marketing automation, analytics, paid social, email marketing, etc.
• Write creative and compelling copy for digital content, news releases, media pitches, marketing collateral, advertising and other communications
• Analyze KPIs and report on campaign performance
• Pitch media and secure placements for clients
• Effectively proofread and edit content using AP style
• Manage multiple client projects under tight deadlines
• Prepare timely team and client updates
• Participate in new business pitches and strategic planning sessions
• Support content marketing for Roop & Co.
• Act as primary office manager by providing administrative support
• 1-3 years of communications experience
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, journalism or communications
• Agency experience a plus
• Digital marketing and/ or marketing automation experience preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Mastery of AP style, proofreading and editing
• Self-motivated with ability to think critically and creatively
• Excellent networking skills
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects within established deadlines
• Extremely organized and detail oriented
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Medical insurance and health savings account
• 401k eligibility and profit sharing
• Vacation and sick time
• Paid holidays
• Paid parking
WHAT ROOP & CO. OFFERS
At Roop & Co., you will find a hands-on, collaborative work environment. We attack the challenges each day brings and deliver creative solutions for our clients. Located at the top of Cleveland’s iconic Terminal Tower, Roop & Co. is right in the heart of the vibrant downtown district. Our office offers amazing 360-degree city views, an on-site fitness center and is within walking distance to restaurants, entertainment venues and Public Square’s outdoor green space.
ABOUT ROOP & CO.
Roop & Co. is an integrated communications agency that specializes in content marketing, strategic communications and graphic design for B2B manufacturers and professional services firms. We create compelling content, distribute it across digital and traditional channels, and measure its impact on our clients’ business goals. Our capabilities range from strategy and branding, to content marketing, PR and digital marketing. Based in downtown Cleveland, Roop & Co. works with businesses ranging from global, publicly traded corporations to local startups. Learn more at www.roopco.com.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.