Roop & Co., a strategic integrated communications agency in Northeast Ohio, seeks a skilled, dynamic and motivated professional with five+ years of experience to join our growing team as a senior account executive. He/she will provide communications management and support for our diverse range of B2B, B2C, corporate, professional service and non-profit clients.
Leading candidates will possess advanced writing and editing skills; be well versed in digital marketing, social media and analytics; have proven expertise in garnering media placements; demonstrate intellectual curiosity and pay close attention to details.
- Develop, execute and manage integrated communications campaigns for clients
- Write creative and compelling copy for marketing collateral, social media and blog posts, websites, news releases, media pitches, advertisements and other communications
- Translate technical industry information into compelling stories tailored for various communications channels
- Develop new business opportunities with current and prospective clients
- Effectively proofread and edit content using AP style
- Build media relationships and monitor media themes to effectively pitch and secure news media placements for clients
- Analyze and report on campaign results
- Serve as main point of contact for a variety of clients
- Concurrently manage multiple client projects and meet deadlines
- Create client presentations and lead meetings
- Demonstrate knowledge of clients’ business objectives and proactively suggest programs to meet those objectives
- Prepare timely team and client updates
- Participate in new business pitches and strategic planning sessions
- Establish strategies to enhance and extend brand awareness for Roop & Co. and its clients
- Five+ years of communications experience
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, communications or marketing
- Agency experience and digital certifications a plus: Hubspot, Google Analytics, Google Adwords
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Mastery of AP style, proofreading and editing
- Media relations experience and proven results a must
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, media research tools, content management systems, marketing automation, Google analytics and social media management software
- Strong analytical and strategic skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Excellent networking skills
- Ability to deliver quality, accurate work within established deadlines
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Medical insurance and health savings account
- 401k eligibility and profit sharing
- Vacation and sick time
- Paid holidays
- Paid parking
What Roop & Co. Offers
You will find an energetic and collaborative environment at Roop & Co. We provide growth opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career. Our talented team works hard and plays hard. We attack the challenges each day brings and deliver creative solutions to our clients. Located atop Cleveland’s iconic Terminal Tower in the heart of the vibrant downtown district, our offices provide sweeping 360-degree views of the city and easy access to dining destinations, entertainment venues and downtown residences.
About Roop & Co.
Roop & Co. is a strategic, integrated communications agency delivering results-driven traditional and digital campaigns. Capabilities range from public relations, marketing and branding to website design, social media and SEO. Founded in 1996, the firm exceeds client expectations through value-driven counsel, high-quality implementation and total accountability. Roop & Co. serves the communication and graphic design needs for businesses ranging from local start-ups to global, NYSE-listed companies, as well as non-profit organizations. Learn more at www.RoopCo.com.
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.